At Jesus Christ the Lord Orphans Care Ministry, we believe in a Hope that is ever inclusive and ever wholistic. So we’ve come up with what we call our 5 pillars of Hope.
- Spiritual Hope: Teaching and demonstrating the love of Jesus Christ
- Emotional Hope: Creating an environment and platform for each child to feel loved.
- Physical Hope: Providing meals, uniforms, shoes, and all the items required for a child.
- Educational Hope: Providing an affordable and Christ-centered education
- Financial Hope: Helping our adult children and community learn the value of stewardship.
We believe each one of these pillars is crucial, and if any of them is left out, wholistic Hope crumbles.